Call Now: (770)-634-1857
Our beautiful cabin nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains on the Toccoa River offers a wonderful atmosphere to get away with family and friends, or a perfect place for just two of you. A mountain/river retreat where you can lounge lazily on the deck or the hammock or cozy up in the cabin with a good book and listen to the wonderful sounds of the river and nature.
- A-Frame River Cabin, Professionally Decorated
• Fully furnished with Linens and Things
• 2 Bedrooms with Queen beds, Loft with 2 Twin Beds (sleeps 6 Persons)
• Screened in Porch with bunk beds for the adventurist
• 2 baths, one on the main level with bath and shower and a 2nd in the lower level utility room with a shower; washer and dryer
• Fully Equipped Kitchen with Microwave & Dishwasher
• Open Great Room with wood burning stove with glass door
• Phone/Local Calls Free. Long Distance/Credit Card Please
• New Central Heating & Air
• Deck Furniture Plus Picnic Table
• Hot Tub on Deck Overlooking River
• BBQ gas grill & Weber Charcoal Grill
• 200 Feet River Frontage with Flat Sitting Rocks and Rapids, Fishing, swimming or tubing
• Fire pit for Roasting Hot Dogs, Marshmallows or S’mores
The cabin is located just 6.2 miles from downtown Blue Ridge, off Aska Road in the Aska Adventure Area, close to hiking trails and waterfalls.
Rates for up to 4 people:
• Daily rate lower the longer you stay.
• Two night minimum except for Holidays = $400 + cleaning fee & 12% tax.
• Weekly rate = $1015 + cleaning fee & 12% tax
• $5 extra for each person over four.